This website is owned by Incitec Pivot Limited (ACN 42 004 080 264) of Level 8, 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3006 ("Incitec Pivot").
If you use Incitec Pivot's website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Incitec Pivot. This copyright is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
- Subject to paragraph three, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published or framed within another website without Incitec Pivot's prior written permission.
- Incitec Pivot grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
Trade Mark Statement
All trade marks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to Incitec Pivot or its licensors. Incitec Pivot does not give you any licence or right to use them.
- This website has been compiled by Incitec Pivot on the basis of current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Incitec Pivot disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary. Without limitation, all information about products and their use:
- shall be taken as a guide only (for example, in the case of fertilisers, their use is not the only factor affecting crop yields; you should also take local soil, climatic and other conditions into account as these could affect crop responses to applied fertilisers);
- should not be relied upon by you as a substitute for seeking professional advice in relation to the use of the products;
- is provided subject to the user's overriding obligation, prior to use, to assess and control any risks arising from the use of the product (for example, in the case of fertilisers, Incitec Pivot cannot anticipate or control the conditions under which the product may be used); and
- should be viewed and downloaded or printed in its entirety so that you have all the information that has been made available.
Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. Incitec Pivot makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
Incitec Pivot makes no representation that the products displayed on this website are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product does not constitute an offer or undertaking by Incitec Pivot.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Incitec Pivot makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis and Incitec Pivot makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Incitec Pivot disclaims any such representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of this website, including without limitation the information on this website, products referred to on this website and any email correspondence between you and Incitec Pivot.
Except to the extent that there is an express statement to the contrary, nothing contained on this website amounts to an invitation to deal in shares or other securities issued by Incitec Pivot. Please seek independent professional advice before making a decision to invest in Incitec Pivot.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Incitec Pivot, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Subject to obtaining prior written consent, Incitec Pivot permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate Incitec Pivot's trade marks or service marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of Incitec Pivot or its related corporations.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only. Incitec Pivot does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
- Incitec Pivot does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does Incitec Pivot authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
- Incitec Pivot disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
- It is Incitec Pivot's policy not to accept information from third parties which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify Incitec Pivot, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Incitec Pivot via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
Jurisdiction and Severance
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Victoria, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.